- Why should I train with Spin City?
- Who wrote my instructor course?
- Who will teach my instructor course?
- Who is the training suitable for?
- What courses/levels are available?
- Where can I find more information on each individual course?
- In which countries are the courses certified and by which organisations?
- What learning materials come with my course?
- How do I find out which moves are covered in my course?
- Do I need to know how to perform these moves before attending?
- How much do the courses cost?
- Where can I find face-to-face course venues and dates?
- Are there options for payment?
- Do you offer any course discounts?
- What is the difference between the face-to-face training and the online training?
- How long do I have to complete my course?
- How does the assessment process work?
- What if I am unable to film a practical assessment?
- What format can I submit my assessment in?
- What if I dont pass my assessment?
- What if I have not completed my course in the allotted time frame?
- Once I have finished my training, can I start teaching straight away?
- Once I have passed my training - will I be insured?
- How do I book on?
- What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- What support will I get after my course?
- What if I have further questions about the course?
Why should I train with Spin City?
Spin City was established in 2007 with the aim of getting more women into exercise. Gyms can often be an intimidating environment for women, as can sports clubs - especially if you have been out of exercise for a while. We wanted to create exercise classes for women that provided great fitness benefits in a social, fun and friendly environment that was open to women of all ages, sizes, abilities and fitness levels. Aerial fitness was the perfect answer!
After successfully expanding to five venues, Director Kate Edwards made the decision to develop an instructor training programme. Having run a successful internal instructor training programme for 18 months, Kate spent two years researching and developing concepts for the courses, drawing inspiration from dance, yoga and pilates, sports coaching, and sports science. Based on this, we believe our courses are the most comprehensive on the market – applying both classic and cutting edge fitness techniques to the concept of aerial. Our courses have a host of unique benefits, including our online video library which supports our extensive training manuals, providing you with a learning resource throughout your instructional career, as well as access to an ongoing support network of help, advice, CPD training and tutorials. If you are still unsure, why not read our testimonials and find out what others say about our training?