The Spin City Advanced Pole Fitness Instructor Course will cover the highest level of instruction in pole fitness, exploring arms only techniques and an introduction to handsprings and dynamic movement.
Please note – a minimum ceiling height of 3.5 metres is recommended to enable you to complete some of the practical elements contained within this course.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Intermediate Pole Fitness Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- a minimum of 3 years’ pole fitness experience (recommended)
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 static pole (a ceiling height of 3.5 metres is recommended for this course)
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
- at least 1 student for the teaching assessment
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.||Part 1: Teaching Moves. Teach 3 individual moves from the course to at least 1 student.|
Part 2: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 3: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.