The Spin City Aerial Hoop Beginners Instructor Course will cover the fundamental skills of aerial hoop to build a strong base of knowledge in your students to help them fly. From basic mounts and seats up to an introduction to dynamic movement; this course will provide a syllabus that will allow you to ensure the safe progression of your students.
Please note: Spin City courses are designed to certify you to teach adult participants over the age of 18.
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION
You will need:
- To meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years or older.
- A minimum of 1 years’ aerial hoop experience (recommended).
- Access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- Access to at least 1 aerial hoop (all moves in this course are demonstrated on a single point hoop).
- A minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline).
- A device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed).
- At least 1 student for the teaching assessment (aged 18 years or older).
- Basic first aid and anatomy knowledge is also recommended.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Practical demonstration. Perform a continuous sequence of five moves from the hoop syllabus.
Teaching demonstration. Teach three individual moves from the module to at least one student.