The Aerial Sling Foundation Instructor Training Course provides a great entry point into teaching aerial fabric for fitness, using both closed and open fabric skills. This course will provide you with the building blocks of aerial sling by covering the core skills of aerial sling with clearly identified entries and exits. The course content provided will go beyond beginners level in several areas, with any intermediate content clearly labelled and all pre-requisite skills covered to ensure safe progression for your students.
Please note: Spin City courses are designed to certify you to teach adult participants over the age of 18.
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION
You will need:
- to meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years or older.
- a minimum of 1 years’ aerial silks or sling experience (recommended).
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- access to at least 1 aerial sling.
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline).
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed).
- at least 1 student for the teaching assessment (aged 18 years or older).
- basic first aid and anatomy knowledge is also recommended.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Practical demonstration. Perform a continuous sequence of five moves from the sling syllabus.
Teaching demonstration. Teach three individual moves from the module to at least one student.