The Spin City Beginners Aerial Hoop Instructor Course will cover the fundamental skills of aerial hoop to build a strong base of knowledge in your students.
You will need:
- a minimum of 1 years’ aerial hoop experience (recommended)
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 aerial hoop (all moves in this course are demonstrated on a single point hoop)
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
- at least 1 student for the teaching assessment
- basic first aid and anatomy knowledge is also recommended
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-6). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.||Part 1: Class Introduction. Film an introduction to a typical aerial class, as outlined in the course.|
Part 2: Warm Up. Film a warm up, as outlined in the course.
Part 3: Teaching Moves. Teach 3 individual moves from the course to at least 1 student.
Part 4: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 5: Cool Down. Film a cool down, as outlined in the course.