The Spin City Beginners Pole Fitness Instructor course will cover the fundamentals of safe and effective pole fitness instruction with a broad range of spins, with key techniques for climbing and sitting on the pole and an introduction to invert prep.
This course is designed for teaching on static poles including chrome, stainless steel, brass and powder coated finishes.
You will need:
- a minimum of 1 years’ pole fitness experience (recommended)
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 static pole
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
- at least 1 student for the teaching assessment
- basic first aid and anatomy knowledge is also recommended.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-6). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.||Part 1: Class Introduction. Film an introduction to a typical pole class, as outlined in the course.|
Part 2: Warm Up. Film a warm up, as outlined in the course.
Part 3: Teaching Moves. Teach 3 individual moves from the course to at least 1 student.
Part 4: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 5: Cool Down.Film a cool down, as outlined in the course.