Cross Backs are a key Footlock skill with many entries and variations; all Cross Backs consist of the same two parts – a cross over the back and footlocks or wraps over the feet. The skills in this course span a range of difficulties ensuring that all students will find something they find challenging.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Spin City Foundation Aerial Silks Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 set of aerial silks
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-5). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Part 1: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 2: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.