The Spin City Double Point Hoop Instructor Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to confidently and effectively use your aerial hoop with double point rigging and will expand your repertoire to include a range of double point-specific techniques.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Aerial Hoop Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 aerial hoop that can be double-point rigged
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film a continuous combination of 5 moves from the double point hoop course.