Footlock skills are often a level up from hitch skills, requiring the student to develop their balance and coordination on fabric, to increase their grip strength and tolerance in fabric wraps. This instalment (Module 1) will cover all the basics, along with simpler, more supportive footlock wraps.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Spin City Foundation Aerial Silks Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 set of aerial silks, safely rigged in an appropriate training environment
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
Part 1: Combination of Moves. Film a continuous combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 2: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.