The Spin City Grounded Hoop Instructor Course will teach you how to effectively use your aerial hoop at a low height to support and adapt existing moves and will expand your repertoire to include a range of low height- specific techniques.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Aerial Hoop Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 aerial hoop that can be rigged 70cm-120cm from the ground, safely rigged in an appropriate training environment.
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film a continuous combination of 5 moves from the grounded hoop course.