The Spin City Intermediate Aerial Hoop Instructor course focuses on developing the basic skills taught at the beginners’ level while adding on the next block of moves in the Spin City syllabus, including an introduction to the top bar and dynamic movement.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Aerial Hoop Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- a minimum of 2 years’ aerial hoop experience (recommended)
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 aerial hoop, safely rigged in an appropriate training environment.
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
- at least 1 student of a suitable ability level for the teaching assessment (aged 18 or older).
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
|Part 1: Teaching Moves. Teach 3 individual moves from the course to at least 1 student of a suitable ability level.
Part 2: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 3: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.