The Spin City Intermediate Aerial Sling Instructor Course focuses on developing more complex static poses and explores dynamic movement with somersaults, rolls and drops.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Aerial Sling Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- a minimum of 2 years’ aerial sling experience (recommended)
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least aerial sling
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
- at least 1 student for the teaching assessment
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-6). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.||Part 1: Teaching Moves. Teach 3 individual moves from the course to at least 1 student.|
Part 2: Combination of Moves. Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 3: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.