The Spin City Pole Fabric Instructor Course will teach you how to effectively use the pole fabric clamp system to support and adapt existing moves and will expand your repertoire to include a range of fabric specific techniques.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Pole Fitness Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 pole and pole fabric clamp system, with the ability to set the pole to spin
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-6). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film a combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.