The Spin City Pole Fitness Beginners Instructor course will cover the fundamentals of safe and effective pole fitness instruction with a broad range of spins, key techniques for climbing and sitting on the pole and an introduction to invert prep; this course will provide a syllabus that will allow you to ensure the safe progression of your students.
This course is designed for teaching on static poles including chrome, stainless steel, brass and powder coated finishes.
Please note: Spin City courses are designed to certify you to teach adult participants over the age of 18.
You will need:
- To meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years or older.
- A minimum of 1 years’ pole fitness experience (recommended).
- Access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- Access to at least 1 static pole, safely mounted in an appropriate training environment.
- A minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline).
- A device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed).
- At least 1 student of a suitable ability level for the teaching assessment (aged 18 or older).
- Basic first aid and anatomy knowledge is also recommended.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
Practical demonstration. Perform a continuous sequence of five moves from the pole syllabus.
Teaching demonstration. Teach three individual moves from the module to at least one student of a suitable ability level.