The Spin City Pole Flow Instructor Course will show you to how break down and teach key pole flow transitions and build sequences of your own. You will learn ways to help your students to gain in confidence, fluidity, and eventually develop their own style of flow.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Pole Fitness Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 pole
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-6). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film yourself performing a continuous pole flow combination of 5 skills from the course.