The Spin City Spinning Pole Instructor Course will teach you how to effectively use the spinning mechanism of the pole and will expand your repertoire to include a range of spinning techniques.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Pole Fitness Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 pole that can be set to spin
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-5). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film yourself performing a combination of 5 moves from the spinning pole course syllabus.