When working on a spinning pole it is essential that you understand how the pole differs in nature from a static pole so that it can be used safely and effectively. The Spin City Spinning Pole Instructor Course will teach you how to effectively use the spinning mechanism of the pole and will expand your repertoire to include a range of spinning techniques.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Beginners Pole Fitness Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate.
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- access to at least 1 pole that can be set to spin, safely mounted in an appropriate training environment.
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline).
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed).
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your technical ability.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
Film yourself performing a combination of 5 moves from the spinning pole course syllabus.