The Spin City Strength & Conditioning Instructor Course will give you important knowledge about strength and conditioning both the theory and the practical so that you can apply this to the work you do with your clients.
You will need:
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to a pole, hoop, silks, or sling is beneficial
- at least 1 student to teach your practical assessment to
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course is recommended for all certified pole and aerial instructors, please contact us if you have any questions about pre-requisites or suitability for your needs.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your teaching ability.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
Film yourself teaching two different strength and conditioning exercises to a student.