This course will provide you with a broad spectrum of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of stretching and flexibility so that you can apply this directly to your pole and aerial work.
You will need:
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to a pole or hoop is beneficial
- at least 1 student to teach your practical assessment to
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course is recommended for all certified pole and aerial instructors, please contact us if you have any questions about pre-requisites or suitability for your needs.
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a short video to show your teaching ability.
|Theory Assessment||Practical Assessment|
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course (Units 1-9). Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.|
Film yourself teaching a short sequence of floor-based stretches to a student.