Hitch skills are a fundamental building block for the practice of aerial silks and a great way to introduce beginners to this discipline. This Instructor Workshop will provide you with a fresh selection of moves that use the hitch knot to develop your aerial silks syllabus.
You will need:
- to hold a Spin City Spin City Foundation Aerial Silks Instructor Course certificate, or equivalent certificate
- access to the internet via a PC, laptop, or mobile device
- access to at least 1 set of aerial silks, safely rigged in an appropriate training environment
- a minimum of 2 hours’ study/training time per week (to complete the course within the 1-year deadline)
- a device to film videos on (mobile phones are allowed)
This course has two main parts to the assessment; a theory assessment and a practical assessment.
|Answer theory questions related to each unit of the course. Questions are multiple choice, or short answers.
Part 1: Combination of Moves. Film a continuous combination of 5 moves from the course syllabus.
Part 2: Core Moves Technique and Execution. Film each of the core course moves.